Last modified: June 8, 2021
- Children Under 18. The Site is not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Site. Kettlebell Wellness does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If Kettlebell Wellness learns we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe Kettlebell Wellness might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
- What do we collect? Kettlebell Wellness may directly collect your name, address, phone number and email address. There may be other information you provide but that will not be collected by Kettlebell Wellness and instead will be collected by the third parties Kettlebell Wellness works with, as outlined in 4.4.
- Email Address. We may ask for both your name and email address in order to send you our newsletter or emails. We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes. Subscribing to our newsletters is optional.
- Third Parties. Kettlebell Wellness may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organizations may collect Personal Information from you in order to provide you with the services, including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties Kettlebell Wellness may work with on the Site are listed below. We’ve included links to their privacy policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
- Stripe: https://stripe.com/privacy-center/legal,
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=CA&template=terms,
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/402411646841720,
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy,
- Kajabi: https://kajabi.com/policies/privacy/,
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/privacy
- How will Kettlebell Wellness use your Personal Information? Your Personal Information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offers and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Site. Specifically:
- Your credit card information will not be kept by Kettlebell Wellness but instead by one of the third parties listed in section 4.4 above;
- Your name and email address are collected but will not actually be stored on the Site. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 4.4 above;
- Your phone number may be used to contact you via phone if there is information we would like to share which we feel would benefit you;
- If you subscribe to our newsletter your Personal Information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
- If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we may use your contact information to send you emails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these emails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email when you receive it or by sending an email that includes your email address and a request that you not receive our promotional emails;
- We may use your Personal Information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance regarding the Service you purchased;
- We may share your information if we believe in good faith that disclosure of your information is required to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate a fraud, or to respond to a government, judicial or other legal request or to comply with the law;
- We may also share certain aggregated, anonymized information with a third-party provider in order to assist us in improving the Site.
- Storing Your Personal Information. Kettlebell Wellness may store your Personal Information when you interact with the Site. Kettlebell Wellness will be happy to delete any of your Personal Information it holds upon a written request made by you. Your Personal Information will be safely disposed of by Kettlebell Wellness.
- Storing Your Phone Number. Your phone number will be kept in the phone or contacts database of Kettlebell Wellness and associates. Wherever it is stored, it will always be protected with a password and will never be shared with third parties without your permission.
- Do Not Track Signals. Kettlebell Wellness currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
- Analytics. The Site keeps the following information from your visits to our webpage:
- Visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Site and how long they stay there; and
- IP information for website and server security.
- A cookie is a small text file that gets sent by the servers of the Site to your hard drive and can only be read and interpreted by the Site’s servers. No Personal Information is stored in the cookie and there is nothing on it which can identify you personally.
- Cookies have an important function in how you interact while visiting the Site, ensuring the usability of the Site’s different features, helping the Site understand your preferences, and thus can improve your experience on the Site. If you do not want cookies from the Site, simply adjust the settings in your web browser to disable cookies. This may change the way you access the Site and may also render some of the Site’s features unusable, but of course it is your choice to do so.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. Kettlebell Wellness will NEVER sell or license any Personal Information we collect from you. Kettlebell Wellness is not liable for any disclosure of your Personal Information by any third party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.4 above. By purchasing the services and products offered by Kettlebell Wellness, you agree to be bound to and consent to the provisions of our third parties’ privacy policies.
- Protecting Your Privacy. Kettlebell Wellness is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as using passwords on servers and computers, and locked cabinets where Personal Information is stored have been adopted to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Online transactions are completed using third party applications outlined in section 4.4 above. Please refer to the third parties’ privacy policies, of which links have been provided above, for clarification on how your transaction and Personal Information will be handled. Kettlebell Wellness makes no promises, warranties or representations about the manner in which your Personal Information is handled by third parties and bears no liability whatsoever for their use of them.
- The Internet Can Be Sketch. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to Kettlebell Wellness over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of Kettlebell Wellness’s control.
- Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. Kettlebell Wellness tries to ensure that all Personal Information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of any changes to your Personal Information. You may request access to the Personal Information held by Kettlebell Wellness at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
- Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about Kettlebell Wellness's Personal Information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know at [email protected] and we will do our best to help you.
- Not Professional Advice. Nothing shared on this Site by Kettlebell Wellness is professional advice. This is simply a compilation of content and services that Kettlebell Wellness is providing.
- YouTube Disclaimer. In engaging with the content and videos shared on Kettlebell Wellness’s Youtube (Kettlebell with Karen), you hereby release Kettlebell Wellness from any liability related to any injuries or issues which may arise from engaging with, participating in, or viewing this content. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS WHEN ACCESSING THIS CONTENT. This content is posted for educational and informational purposes only and is not tailored to you specifically in any way. Please note that this content is simply Kettlebell Wellness’s interpretation and approach, and that Kettlebell Wellness makes no representations about its efficacy and does not promise or guarantee any specific results. Please feel free to connect with Kettlebell Wellness to ask us any questions. All communications should be directed to [email protected]
- Social Media. This Disclaimer applies to Kettlebell Wellness’s Site, content, services, and all social media. Specifically:
- Instagram: @kettlebellwellness
- Facebook: @kettlebellwithkaren
- No Guarantees. You understand that Kettlebell Wellness makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction based on the information we share or services we provide through the Site. At the end of the day, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and health.
- Intention. The intention of the information we share and post on the Site is for informational and promotional purposes only.
- Not a Client. By accessing and using the Site, there is no client-professional relationship created between you and Kettlebell Wellness. You will only be a client once you sign a contract that we send to you officially creating a professional-client relationship. We hope to work together with you soon, but until we sign an agreement together, you are not a client. By continuing to use the Site, you acknowledge that for the moment, we are just pals.
- Mistakes. We are committed to doing our best. All of the content we put on the Site is intended to be as accurate as possible and to be as helpful as possible in providing you our content and services. That being said, please understand that we are human and can make mistakes, and there is a chance (albeit very small) that information on the Site may be inaccurate. If this happens, we will rectify it as soon as it comes to our attention! We will never intentionally mislead you and we are committed to providing you with the best content and services. If you have any issues with this, you are always welcome to stop using the Site.
- No Warranties. Kettlebell Wellness makes no promises that the Site or third-party programs we use to offer our services and products will always be operational. If something goes wrong, obviously, we’ll do everything we can to fix it ASAP. We also make no representations or warranties of any kind around any of the content we produce or share on the Site. To the maximum extent permissible by Canadian laws, Kettlebell Wellness disclaims all warranties regarding all information, products and services offered on or through the Site.
- Reach Out. Please feel free to connect with Kettlebell Wellness to ask us any questions. All communications should be directed to [email protected]